The LaSal Storage Bag
The LaSal Storage Bag is perfect for carrying all those items that run loose in your tank bag, pannier, or our crash bar bags. We love a bag in a bag concept... keep things organized and easy to find when you use our LaSal bag to keep it all in one place. The bag is lined with the same material as our crash bar bags to keep items from wearing a hole in the side.
Ways to use the bag:
• Loose tools in the crash bar bags
• Store your spare tube so it doesn't rub on other items
• Hold small items like power cords, lens cleaner and cloths, etc
• Perfect for first aid items
• Air pump and pressure gauge
• Small camping items
• Whatever needs a home on your bike
• Durable 600 Denier Polyester Vinyl Grey Cordura Exterior
• 600 Denier Cordura Trim & 420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth Coated Pacnyl Lining
• Size 10.5" x 5.75" x 2.75".
• #8 YKK Zipper
• Color: Gray with Brown Top Lid.
I have used these bags for a few years now. I not only use them on my bike to store and organize my tools and tire repair items I use them in my Jeep to separate and store those loose items that rattle around the various storage places within the cab. I also use the bags for storing sailing hardware on my sailboat. Having one bag to open and retrieve items verses a fully loaded pannier is WAY better and easier, looks good to! Love them!