‘Collectors Edition’ Butler Map Sleeve Pacific Crest Cream Suede
Wrap up your beloved Butler Maps in the rich history of a Pendleton Wool® map sleeve.
- Will hold up to six Butler Maps
- Each is unique and no one sleeve is the same
- Limited number of each sleeve
- Compass Concho
- Handmade Bar Spur Collection by Trailmaster Adventure Gear
Let’s admit it, it’s hard to find a great unique Christmas gift. When you’re passionate about Butler Maps, then Bar Spur Collection Butler Map sleeve is a perfect choice to make that special person’s Christmas morning.
First woven in the 1920’s, this USA-made wool blanket pattern has been one of Pendleton’s most popular designs. Chief Joseph led the Nez Perce, native to northeastern Oregon, in the late 1800’s. Widely admired for protecting his people and speaking the truth, he is honored with this design, symbolizing bravery. Bold arrowheads represent the chief's courage, strength and integrity. Reverses for two different looks.
- Pure virgin wool/cotton
- Real leather and suede
- Size 10” L x 5 3/4” W x 3/4” D unloaded
- Holds up to 6 maps
- 100% made in the USA
* Note - Every sleeve is unique and will not look exactly like the bag in the photo! The Pendleton Wool pattern is random and falls random on the sleeve.
Sorry, there are no reviews for this product yet.