The NEW KTM 1290 Super Adventure Crash Bar bags are now here. These bags attached to the stock frame protection bars that come on the 1290.
These storage bags are for all those items you need, but don't have a good place to put them. Tire irons, extra gloves, extra tubes, tube changing items, rain gear, bike over and any other lightweight item you can think of. The inner liner is light in color to make it easy to see what you have in the bag.
• Durable 600 Denier Polyester Vinyl Back Cordura Exterior
• 600 Denier Cordura Trim & 420 Denier Nylon Pack Cloth Coated Pacnyl Lining
• Flame Resistant Silver Reflective Tape, Certified to NFPA and ANSI.
• #8 YKK Zipper
• Color: Black with Gray Trim and Gray Reflective Tape
• Size: 8.5"x 11" x 3"
• Capacity: KTM = About 2 liters each bag
• Bags are priced as a pair
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
I bought these for my 1290 after having a set for my 990 Bags are fine and I guess I’ll find a use for them, but the zipper is so short almost nothing I wanted to put in them will fit. What’s the good of having an aprox 7x10 bag that I can’t get a 5x5 air compressor into.